Val Thorens, Quartier Slalom, Residence le Roc de Péclet n° B21. 2 room apartment 5 people, 44 m², 2nd floor, South exposure, Exceptional mountain view. Shops nearby, Direct access to the slopes. Accommodation quality label: 3 Bronze Flakes
Rental from Sunday to Sunday!
The rental takes place from Sunday to Sunday. The choice for Sunday is made consciously. On Sundays you avoid traffic jams on the roads and the world in Val Thorens. You can also ski on Saturdays. Saturday the quietest day on the slopes.
Kitchen: 3 induction hobs, combi microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, Senseo coffee maker, toaster, kettle. Living room: 2 80 cm benches Flat screen TV, DVD player. Bedroom: 2 single beds 80 cm 1 pull-out bed 80 cm. Bathroom: sink, bathtub, hairdryer. Separate WC. Comfort equipment: washing machine. Additional services: Free WiFi (Livebox).
Personal contact is a prerequisite if you rent my apartment. I attach great importance to the cleanliness and care of the apartment and hope you will use it with respect. A prior phone call allows us to get to know and answer all your questions
- Perfect stay: The apartment is ideally placed: at the foot of the slopes, a few minutes from the shops and restaurants of the Péclet district. The view of the mountain is superb, the balcony very sunny during the day that transforms into a first class lodge to enjoy the fireworks of the station. Everything is in perfect condition and very clean. And the owner is very attentive. We will return with family, for sure!
- Pleasant stay: Apartment very well located, very pleasant with a view on the slopes. The children's ski school is just below the building. We had a very good stay and we highly recommend this apartment. The owner is attentive and friendly.
- Superb stay: Joseph is a great host. The apartment is very nice and perfectly located in the resort.
- Very pleasant and very well placed: We had a great time in this Roc de Péclet apartment, pleasant, large, clean and well equipped. It is very well located in the resort, ski-in ski-out. Val Thorens is an extraordinary ski area...
- Meets expectations: Apartment very well located at the foot of the slopes. Very clean and consistent with expectations and photos. Also very functional. Despite the distance from the owner, everything went as planned to collect the keys and the communication was good. A little more would be to offer a service with sheets and towels as well as a cleaning package... to see! The rental from Sunday to Sunday is super... we went up to the resort very easily unlike the rental companies the day before who apparently 'struggled'. A next time may be.
- Spacious, clean and comfortably furnished: The apartment is spacious according to French standards for ski apartments. We are a family with 2 adult sons. The sons had a spacious room for them and we, as parents, slept in the living room. You can see from the apartment that the owners themselves go there regularly. Much has been thought of: eg. a large plastic container where you can store your (wet) ski or snowboard boots. And the big advantage of course if you are an avid skier / snowboarder: the apartment is on the slopes. In other words this apartment is highly recommended...
- Beautiful spacious apartment: The apartment is spacious and fully equipped. The view of the slopes and the surrounding area is fantastic. Walk a few meters and go. Joseph's service is excellent. Everything is arranged quickly and personally, accompanied by good advice. We can only congratulate Joseph and his apartment and that is why we are going back there next year! A small flat of Val Thorens we find the noisy revelers. Fortunately, in this part of VT, much less noise pollution.
Registration number: 73257008582JP
Rooms and equipment
including bed(s) for 2 pers.: 0
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Microwave oven
- Sitting room
- Hi-fi system
- Private washing machine
- Ironing equipment
Information on the establishment
- Into residence
General terms and conditions of rental
- Virement bancaire